USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Thunderdome regulator includes:
- Dual QCC-1 connectors on 24″ steel braid covered hoses
- Independent ball valve allow shutting off either side for hot-swapping tanks
- Combined 0-20 PSI regulator
- 60″ steel braid covered hose leading to
- 5/8″ flare 45° connector fits most standard forge burners
This product does not conform to UL/CSA safety standards. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Modern propane systems are often problematic with high output devices such as multiple burner forges. Consider that a 2-burner forge can use the same amount of propane as 8 medium BBQ grills. The regulators and safety valves detect the sudden, high output as a leak and limit the flow. These 2-tank regulators are designed WITHOUT the overflow valves that are problematic. As a result, these are not compliant with UL and CSA standards. We have made every effort to make these as safe as possible, but. . .