4″ Thermocouple Set 1999°F
24 in stock
Finally, a multimeter capable of displaying 0-1999°F and 0-1250°C.
To use the thermocouple, I recommend placing the probe under the metal
as it sits in the forge. This will give the most accurate reading.
Typical use is to learn the correlation between temp and color. After
a while, you will no longer need the thermocouple except for HT.
Capable of displaying up to 1999°F, must use °C for higher temps(0-1280)
- Type: K Type
- Temperature Range: From -100°F to 1999°F
- Probe Diameter: Approx.8mm / 0.31″
- Probe material: Stainless Steel.
- Cable Internal Insulation: Fiberglass
- Cable External Shielding: Stainless Steel Braiding
- Cable Total Length: Approx. 2M / 78.7″
- Also functions as a fully functional multimeter
|Dimensions||4 × 6 × .5 in|